Bioceramic Far Infrared Without Radiation Hair Dryer 1000W Professional Ionic Hairdryer Powerful Salon Low Noise Blow Dryer, with 3 Heat
- Bio-ceramic far-infrared hair care: The bio-ceramic block is placed in the air outlet, which contains minerals such as tourmaline, which are beneficial to the human body. Long-term use can improve hair quality and reduce hair-splitting. It is especially suitable for dry hair and scalp problems. crowd.
- Million-concentration hydration nano-negative ions: Negative ion emitters act on bioceramic blocks, which produce millions of concentrations of hydrated nano-anions. Strongly absorbs static cations, making your hair look amazingly smooth.
- Rapid dry hair: The medium-long hair only needs about 3mins to blow dry the bioceramic block. The far-infrared band and the water molecule band generated under the heat condition effectively match and resonate, so that the water molecules can evaporate quickly to achieve rapid dry hair.
- Three-speed wind speed setting: Easily adjust the required wind speed and heat to create a hairstyle at any time. Three different settings can ensure that the user controls the hair dryer effect and carefully creates a personality.
- Rear mesh cover filter design: prevent hair from getting caught in filter debris
BarBar Eco 800 Low-EMF Blow Dryer
By far the lowest EMF hair dryer.
Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Dryer
The Karmin G3 is a good mix of moderately low EMF radiations, high-quality hair dryer and good price. It works at 1875 watts for very fast hair drying and has a ceramic heating plate that they claim is good for healthier hair. The Karmin G3 also emits negative ions to smooth and soften hair. A pro model has several nozzle attachments and a diffuser.
CHI Professional Hair Dryer
One of the most popular overall hair dryers on the market right now, the Chi pro hair dryer has 1800 watts of drying power, is extremely lightweight and emits negative ions as well. It’s built on infrared technology which lowers the drying time and therefore lowers the overall EMF exposure. The manufacturer claims the CHI pro hair dryer dries up to 50% faster than the average blow dryer.
Overall this is an extremely high-quality blow dryer, and although it does not have the absolute lowest EMF emissions, it does help make up for it with very fast drying time, which helps get it away from your head as fast as possible.
FHI Brands EPS 2100 Black Diamond Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer
This hairdryer is at the bottom of the list because there are some differing opinions about it’s EMF radiation, and I have not had a chance yet to test it. Many reviewers that have tested it have said that emits lower EMF radiation because it is entirely digital (which would normally be a bad thing, but in this case results in a reduction in magnetic radiation).
It is extremely lightweight and does have good drying capability. Some of the negatives reported are confusing colour coding system for the temperature control, as well as complaints about how small the buttons are. Overall the reviews are positive, and many claim low EMF, but you would want to test for yourself.